Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Challenge #2 Finally Completed!!

Woohoo!! I have finally completed challenge #2!! When I started this challenge, I did not think that it would take me this long to complete it. Here was the email that I received.

Today we will test your craftiness. Please visit http://cubeecraft.com/genre/pop-culture/
There, you will find several pages of paper craft designs, with over 240 options ranging from Indiana Jones to Storm Troopers to characters from the Princess Bride. You need to find at least 3 of these designs that you like and build them. Your progress and final results should be photographed and chronicled on your blog.

I completed the first character in 1 night as shown in the picture below.



Then I got busy preparing for a friend's baby shower. Tonight I was able to make the other two. So my question to you is....

Who would win in a celebrity death match between
John Locke from Lost,
Brain from Pinky and the Brain,
or
Dwight from The Office?

My money is on Dwight!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home