Thursday, December 3, 2009

Challenge #3

Well, I am still working on Challenge #2. It is a little more difficult. Here were the directions that I received for Challenge #2.

Today we will test your craftiness. Please visit:

http://cubeecraft.com/genre/pop-culture/

There, you will find several pages of papercraft designs, with over 240 options ranging from Indiana Jones to Storm Troopers to characters from the Princess Bride. You need to find at least 3 of these designs that you like and build them.

Your progress and final results should be photographed and chronicled on your blog.

Back to my post :) So I have made one of the dolls. It took me a while to cut it out and to assemble. You will have to come back to my blog to see what 3 I picked. That's a little cliff hanger for ya!! I have already completed Challenge 3 though. They sent me the following email:



Black Lily,

Decode the attached barcode to complete Challenge #3.

Good luck!

The barcode to the left was attached to the email. It wasn't a normal UPC code. After a lot of research, I found out that it is a 2-d barcode called a QR barcode. I found a website that would decode it for me. Once it was decoded, it gave me a web address to go to. Here is what I found at the web address.
I will post again once I have completed Challenge 2. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home