Monday, December 7, 2009

Challenge #4

Well, I have completed and passed challenge #4!! Woohoo!!! Here are the details of the challenge. I was to find a box that was at least 4 inches x 3 inches x 8 inches. I had 1 day (Friday) to hide the box somewhere in the house, and James had 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) to locate the box. He looked and looked and looked with no luck. When he finally decided that he couldn't find it, I told him where it was.

So where do you think I hid it? .....







Any guesses? .....







It was in the dryer wrapped in a t-shirt!!! Go Lindsey, Go Lindsey!! This was a fun challenge because it gave James and I something to do together. We had a good time taunting each other about who was gonna win. Well, I have received Challenge #5, and I am starting to work on it. Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home